4MP IP Security Camera
This is our most powerful 4 Megapixel IP Bullet Camera with fixed lens. Compared to its less expensive sibling the 2K 4MP Outdoor IP Camera (sku IPB401), this IPB402AL model has the following additional features that make it truly an enterprise grade security camera:
- 4MP video recording at Real Time 30 frames per second (fps)
- Very Low Lux Image Sensor allows the camera to see in color in low light1
- Built-in microphone
- Audio Line-in to override the built-in mic
- Audio Line-out
- Alarm input and output to connect a hardwired motion sensor or door sensor
This bullet camera is a PoE camera that produces crisp clear and fluid video at 2K resolution. It has a 3.6mm lens that provides a 84 degree angle of view and provides facial recognition up to 50ft in lit conditions.2 If you’re looking for higher resolution cameras than 1080p, then this camera should definitely be considered as its 2K resolution picture provides twice the resolution of 1080P. If you ever needed to provide the police with surveillance video, the video captured by this 2K resolution security camera will make it easy for them to see what happened and quickly identify the perpetrator. To learn more about different resolutions available for security cameras be sure to give our guide on how to choose a security camera a read.
With a Super Infrared LED on board, this camera can see up to 164ft in darkness, and its IR light intensity can be controlled manually using the camera’s web interface to login and fine tune its settings.
This camera is IP67 weather proof rated, meaning it can be used indoors or outdoors in almost any weather short of a tornado or hurricane, and does not require a overhang or cover for weather protection. You can power this camera easily with one of our PoE switches, PoE NVR, or with a 12VDC security camera power supply. To record video we suggest using one of our NVR.
You may also want to consider our full line of cameras on our security camera page.
If you are looking to do license plate capture, you can adapt it for use in lit conditions only with vehicles closer than 30ft and moving less than 5 mph. For license plate capture in total darkness, nothing beats a proper license plate capture camera.
- 4MP Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- H.265 and H.264 Video Encoding
- H.265+ provides up to 70% bandwidth savings over H.264
- Real Time 4MP 30fps
- Selectable recording resolution:
- 30 fps at 4MP (2688 x 1520)
- 30 fps at 3MP (2304 x 1296)
- 30 fps at 1080P (1920 x 1080)
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens provides 84° Angle View
- Up to 164ft of infrared night vision3
- Smart IR for reducing IR glare
- IR intensity control
- Image flip feature to rotate video at 90° increments
- True WDR for glare compensation
- Built-in Microphone
- Alarm Input and Output
- Line-in Audio Input to override built-in microphone
- Video Analytics
- Intrusion Detection
- Video based motion detection with Region of Interest settings
- Built in Web Server, compatible with NVR or Smartphones
- Internal MicroSD slot supports up to 256GB
- ONVIF Compatible
- IP67 Weather Proof for outdoor use4
- 12VDC or PoE
- Built-in 3-axis mounting bracket for wall/ceiling mount
- Pole mount, corner mount, junction box optional
Out of stock