- Payment Method and Currency Used
The payment of services and/or equipment will be collected by Technology, through PayPal or Stripe on our website. The currency used for all transactions is stated in Canadian dollars. Any other currency is shown only to give the approximate equivalent cost of services and/or equipment item after conversion to the currency indicated. For currencies other than Canadian dollars, the final amount charged by the customer’s credit card institution will slightly vary according to the conversion rates used by this institution.
- Cost and Methods of Delivery
Delivery will be made by the postal express service or DHL. Delivery charges will be 19.00 CAD for Canada.
- Taxes and Customs Charges
All applicable taxes for deliveries in Canada will be indicated on the invoice. All taxes, applicable charges and brokerage fees for importing goods which may be enforced by a government, carrier, customs broker or any other country will be charged to the customer and paid by the latter to these institutions.
- Maintenance and support
90 Days support is included in every installation, after all support will invoiced according to support contract.
No refunds will be granted by Camtechnology. Should the customer find the delivered equipment item not suitable, he may opt for an exchange. See “Warranty Policy”.
- Personal Information Collect, Use, Disclosure and Consent
Personal Information may include your name, email address, age, home address, phone number, marital status, income, credit history, medical information, education, employment information and social registration numbers.
We are committed to providing our clients, customers, members (“you”, “your” or “them”) with exceptional service. Providing exceptional service may involve the collection, use and, at times, the disclosure of your Personal Information. Protecting your Personal Information is one of our highest priorities. While we have always respected your privacy and safeguarded all Personal Information, we have strengthened our commitment to this goal. This is to continue to provide exceptional service to you and to comply with all laws regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. We will inform you of why and how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information; obtain your consent, as required; and handle Personal Information according to applicable law. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Information and allowing you to request access to, and correction of, your personal information.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To verify identity;
- To identify your preferences;
- To open and manage an account;
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service;
- To meet regulatory requirements;
- Other legal reasons as apply to the goods and services requested.
The customer information needed for payments and collected on this Web site will be used only for the purposes requested by the customer. This information will only be given to PayPal and/or Stripe in order to process the payment as requested by the customer. No other use of this information will be authorized by Camtechnology. This information will be secured by Sectigo (Formely Comodo CA) while stored on the Web site of Camtechnology.
- Log Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Compliance with Laws
As set out above, and for clarity, we will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Minors without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Contact Us
- Reserved Rights
All rights associated with the use of all items included on this Web site are reserved to Camtechnology. It is strictly forbidden and punishable by government laws to use, copy or reproduce in total or in part any of the designs, photos, texts and any other documents found on this Web site.
- Limited Hardware Warranty
All products offered by Camtechnology. are guaranteed against defects and flaws in workmanship for a period of one (3) year after purchase. All products purchased from Camtechnology will be free from defects in material and workmanship, when given normal, intended, and proper usage, for the applicable Standard Warranty Period set forth in the table below. All warranty periods begin on the date of Product shipment.
- Standard Warranty Periods do not apply to moving parts, belts, motors, fans or removable flash memory in any Product. The applicable warranty period for these items is one (1) year
- To obtain warranty service, you must provide us within the applicable warranty period (a) a valid form of bill of sale or receipt substantiating the fact and date of sale or signed support contract.
- Repair or Replacement. During the applicable warranty period, Camtechnology will, in its sole discretion, either (a) repair the defective Product using new or refurbished parts, or (b) provide a same-model replacement (or if discontinued and unavailable, a materially equivalent or better model). This is Camtechnology’s sole and exclusive liability under this Limited Hardware Warranty. Repaired and replacement Products will be warranted under the terms of this Limited Hardware Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of shipment whichever is longer. Any replaced product or part becomes Camtechnology’s property.
- Exclusions. This Limited Hardware Warranty is contingent upon proper warehousing, shipment, and normal use of the Product, and will not apply if
- The original Product identification markings (trademark, serial number, or model number) have been altered, defaced, or removed
- The Product has been modified or altered other than by Camtechnology
- The Product was installed other than in strict accordance with the user manual instructions other than by Camtechnology
- The Product was subject to faulty repair or maintenance other than by Camtechnology
- The Product was used for a purpose for which it was not designed or intended
- The Product was subjected to misuse, abuse, or negligence
- The Product was subjected to operating conditions (e.g., atmospheric, moisture, or humidity) outside of acceptable conditions specified in the user manual
- The Product was subjected to electrical short circuits or transients, accident, fire, flood, or other acts of God; or
- The Product was purchased by the customer from a person or entity other than Camtechnology. This Limited Hardware Warranty does not include, and Camtechnology does not provide, any data recovery services. Camtechnology strongly recommends that end users back up product data prior to submitting any product for warranty service, and The Customer is responsible for communicating this recommendation to end users.
1.1 Non-Transferable. This Limited Hardware Warranty is no transferable to any other person or entity.
1.2 No Software or Consumables Warranty. This Limited Hardware Warranty does not extend to firmware or software accompanying, included with, or embedded in the Products (“Software”) or consumables, including, without limitation, fuses and batteries. All software and consumables are provided “as is.” Camtechnology does not guarantee that any software will be error-free or function without interruption.
1.3 Disclaimers. This limited hardware warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Camtechnology makes no claims, and disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, written or oral, with respect to any product’s ability or effectiveness in preventing or reducing the risk of, or damages resulting from, property damage or loss, theft, personal injury, or death.
1.4 Limitation of Liability. Camtechnology will not be liable for special, punitive, incidental, consequential, exemplary, multiple, or other indirect damages, or for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use damages, loss of revenue or production, loss of goodwill, cost of capital, cost of substitute equipment or services, downtime costs, customer claims, property damage, theft, personal injury, or death, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, statute, strict liability, or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable or if Camtechnology has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. The total aggregate liability of Camtechnology and its affiliates for all claims under this limited hardware warranty is limited to the price paid by the customer for the relevant product.
2. Return Policy
a. Obtaining a reference Number
Before customer submits a Product to Camtechnology for service or repair, Customers must contact us to obtain a reference number. number one of two ways: Please note that Camtechnology may require additional information in order to process certain returns.
b. Shipping Back the Product
After obtaining a reference number, Customer will need to ship back the Product to Camtechnology. Any Product returned to Camtechnology must be properly packaged in its original packaging (or packaging providing the Product with protection equivalent to the original packaging) and sent via a reputable courier with package tracking services to the address communicated to the customer. The reference number must be clearly marked on the outside of the return shipment package. If the return shipment contains multiple packages, the reference number must be clearly marked on the outside of each package. Customers will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs for Product shipments to Camtechnology under any of the above warranties or return/exchange policies.
Customers will be notified of Camtechnology’s receipt of the Product, and Camtechnology will provide Customer with regular status updates as to the repair progress. After repairs are completed, Camtechnology will ship the Product (or, as applicable, a replacement) back to Customer. Camtechnology will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs for any shipments of repaired or replacement in-warranty Products to customer (or its designee). Camtechnology will provide Customer with the shipment date and any tracking numbers. In certain situations, a repair may not be possible, in which case the Customer will be promptly notified and provided with alternative options.
3. Out-of-Warranty Products
Camtechnology provides limited repair services for out-of-warranty and warranty-ineligible Products. Customers may ship any such Product to Camtechnology and request a non-binding estimate for the cost of repair. Repair services will only be commenced upon Customer’s authorization. If the Customer declines repair or does not provide authorization within fifteen (15) days from the date Camtechnology provides the estimate, Camtechnology will return ship the Product to the Customer, at Customer’s expense. The customer will be responsible for the actual cost of any authorized repair, including, without limitation, labor, components, and testing. Customers will also be responsible for all applicable taxes and in- and outbound shipping and handling expenses. Camtechnology will suspend repair work and notify the Customer if Camtechnology determines that the actual repair cost will materially exceed the estimate, and in such case, repair work shall only resume upon Customer’s authorization.
During the first year of eligible warranty service for any defective Product, Camtechnology authorizes Customers, in lieu of submitting the Product for warranty service, to take back the defective Product and provide Customer with a new “over-the-counter” same-model replacement (or if discontinued and unavailable, a materially equivalent model) from Customer’s inventory. The Customer will receive a credit for the replacement; provided, that
- The Customer requests the credit through the return process within the one-year exchange period
- The Customer returns the defective Product to Camtechnology within thirty (30) days of requesting the credit, and
- Camtechnology, in its sole discretion, confirms the returned Product is actually defective (non-defective Products will be returned to Cutomer). The Customer will use any issued credit to place an offsetting order to replenish its inventory. Note that the one-year exchange period runs concurrently with any applicable warranty period.
4. 15-Day “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
Any Product resold by Camtechnology to a Customer in a good faith transaction where the Product sealed, in its original packaging is returned to Camtechnology within fifteen (15) days of purchase may be returned “no questions asked” to Camtechnology for a credit equal to the Product purchase price originally paid by the Customer. A credit will only be issued if the Customer requests the credit through the return process within the applicable return period and returns the Product to Camtechnology within seven (7) days of requesting the credit. Note that the applicable return period runs concurrently with any applicable warranty period